‘Framing is strategy is like carving a path towards the goal.’ Strategy is the first step towards achieving success in execution. The importance of strategic planning in business as well as life is unquestionable. Thus, encouraging the young minds to think strategically is indispensable.
To boost the morale of students and pump in a fighting spirit; a strategic planning activity – ‘ Sling Jam’ was done with the students of BBA Sem II. The objective of this activity was to encourage team workand prove the importance of strategy formulation in problem solving.
- The class was divided into two teams.
- Two teams competed at once in head-on race.
- The teams were asked to reach to the finishing line by stepping on the few planks they were given.
- The team whose all members reached the finishing line first was declared winner.
- Team’s strategy and roles were discussed at the end.