- Duration 4 Years
- Skill level All levels
- Max Students 60
- Language English
SHIMT, Goraya in its academic portfolio, offers a four-year full-time program of Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM). This program has been formulated by I.K Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar with utmost diligence. Apprehending the escalation in the travel and tourism industry, the program strives to provide A-Class tuitions and training sessions to the aspirants. By comprising the subject of tourism trends, tourism management, aviation management, eco-tourism, adventure tourism, tourism economics, tourism products of India/Punjab etc, our program makes the students au fait with the latter-day industry scenarios. BTTM being a program with wider job scope caters to lot many needs. The program has been guided by several defined objectives which are as follows:
- It aims to impart quintessential knowledge to the students through advanced tutelage.
- BTTM has a target to prepare the students so as they become conversant with the modern trends of tourism.
- The program aims to develop the managerial skills of the students in order to suit the demands of prestigious companies.
- Having an objective to provide international exposure to the students, the program encourages international internships as well as student exchange programs.
- BTTM students are prepared and trained as per industry requirements so that they get absorbed during the campus recruitment drives and get a good start to their career.