- Duration 4 Years
- Skill level As per PTU norms.
- Max Students 60
- Language English
Overview of BHMCT Course!! Bachelors of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, is a 4 year course that allows students to explore the basics of hospitality industry. Apart from knowing the basics of how the industry functions, students will get the scope to learn about diverse and unique managerial roles. At SHIMT, we intend to focus on the skills and interests of enrolled students and help them in understanding better about aspects like leadership, critical analysis, management styles, and other challenges that are real and pertinent in the industry. With our Bachelors of Hotel Management Course, students also get the knowledge and understanding that helps them further in starting their own ventures. Duration: 4 Years - 8 Semesters Seats: 60 As per SHIMT admission policy BHMCT course must meet the requirements below: Eligibilty Criteria: As per PTU norms. Marks required: As per PTU norms. Course equivalent: BSc. (Catering Science and Hotel Management), B.Sc. (Hotel Management and Catering Operations). Study Mode: Classroom learning (full-time), extensive environment-based training, and learning in simulated training labs. Assessment Methods: Projects, Assignments, Yearly-Semi-Yearly Exams, Presentations, and more. Qualification: Students will be awarded B.Sc. Degree upon successful completion. Syllabus: As per PTU standards Career prospects: BHMCT from SHIMT will train students to take up varied and diverse role in the hospitality industry, including management of hotels, bars, restaurants and pubs, accommodation operations, catering, banquet management, management of food production, management of counters, contract catering and more. Students also get the knowledge and practical understanding that’s required to open their own pub, restaurants and hotels in the future. Why BHMCT?
- Get geared up for the hospitality industry
- Find jobs in diverse management roles and segments
- Learn about the emerging trends in catering and hospitality
- Exposure to real projects
- Intern for big restaurants and hotels
- Get confidence and knowledge to start your business in relevant sectors
- Learn about Food & Beverage Service in detail
- Get involved in sales and marketing sector
- Venture into catering management
- Start right away as a management trainee